[Sugar-devel] Fw: Nano and soas03/04/05

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Thu Nov 19 21:51:41 EST 2009

I'd really appreciate a response about this.

On sticks make with snapshots soas03, 04, and 05, I've attempted to install
nano. (Yes, I try to do "development" with the USB sticks themselves.)

Via yum, tt downloads nano 2.0.9-6.fc13.i686.rpm, but then indicates that
the rpm is not signed.

Can I do anything - or do I need to wait for Blueberry for this to sort
itself out?

Art Hunkins