[Sugar-devel] karma

Erik Garrison erik.garrison at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 15:30:11 EST 2009

Okay, here you go:

http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/karma/repos/erikg-karma/commits/d352293fa9073b10deaaa6cdb55232c20665db7d

Thoughts welcome.  Please merge into the mainline examples if it seems
appropriate.  Otherwise I can break it off into its own activity.

The amount of work was minimal, and also very hacky.  The code now
parses the SVG and looks for all objects of class 'state'.  It takes
their ids as names, and then uses these as questions.

A click handler is registered on every state using $.click.  In this
handler I check if the right state has been clicked.  If the right
state has been clicked I give it a random color.

I hope this can serve as a helpful example.  In total it took me
around three hours to learn what I needed, complete, and play a bunch
of times :).

Best,
Erik