[Sugar-devel] Adjusting the Sugar on a Stick (Blueberry) Roadmap

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Sun Nov 15 16:06:47 EST 2009

Hi everybody,

after considering input from the various teams involved in Sugar Labs
and the Sugar on a Stick creation, we're shifting the SoaS as followed.

2009-11-17  Fedora 12 Final Release

in the time between: wiki & documentation must be readied!

2009-11-29  Image Gold Master Creation & Upload
2009-12-08  Sugar on a Stick (Blueberry) Public Release

I'm working on the docs at the moment, so expect some posts on that
soon. It would be great if we could get SoaS on the static SL pages, too
- maybe we could get something off the ground there?

Please consider SoaS v2 to be in freeze from now on.

Let's make this a great release! Help us fixing the bugs listed on our
bug tracker: http://bugs.launchpad.net/soas

Thanks,
--Sebastian