[Sugar-devel] Discrepancy regarding an Activity

Mohit Taneja mohitgenii at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 03:54:30 EST 2009

Well it seems to be an unmaintained fake release of the original FoodForce2
game. I guess only the copyrights have been changed. In fact, I went through
the their homepage and saw that this organization is into doing such things
only, they copy source code of open source activities, do minor tweaks and
then upload it by their own credits.

This seems to be shameful!!

Regards,
Mohit Taneja