[Sugar-devel] another attempt at a color selector

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 16:58:44 EST 2009

Very nice! The ability to go backward is a huge improvement.

I have a few thoughts on the layout. I'd suggest putting the arrows on
the outside, with the smaller (presumably "cell size") XOs just to the
left and right of the large one. I'd also suggest making the arrow
buttons smaller, so they don't overpower the interface (right now they
actually appear larger than cell size; I think even showing them at
the size they appear in the Journal, or in menus, might suffice).
Finally, I can't tell if this works now or not from the video, but I'd
suggest that clicking the arrow or the smaller XO icons should change
the selection.

Eben