[Sugar-devel] Keep offline for Browse (offline bookmarks)

Caroline Meeks solutiongrove at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 09:53:04 EST 2009

This sounds great! I've been trying to get the zip files of books from CAST
to work. Will this patch fix it for me?  What is the easiest way for me to
try it? Is there a VM appliance?

Here is a link to the books I'm trying to get to work:
http://bookbuilder.cast.org/model.php

Thanks!
Caroline

On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 10:17 AM, Lucian Branescu
<lucian.branescu at gmail.com>wrote:

> The second point in this ticket http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/971
> I've made a patch against the latest Browse, but trac doesn't let me
> post it (apparently I'm a bot).
>
> Besides being able to save pages for offline use, this patch will also
> allow distribution of HTML content in .zip files that have an
> 'index.html' inside. Browse will happily open such files (but they may
> need certain metadata).
>
> Patch attached.

Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove