[Sugar-devel] Fwd: [Sur] transferir archivos liberar memoria

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Fri Nov 6 12:04:18 EST 2009

On 6 Nov 2009, at 16:44, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm forwarding this request from olpc-sur about making easier to
> remove entries from the journal and also copy multiple entries to a
> removable device. There seems to be agreement on having a checkbox ala
> GMail.

Lots of little check boxes in the journal UI, or the conventional
shift-select for multi selection? My vote would be for the latter, as
it keeps the UI much cleaner and simpler, while moving the
(potentially destructive and less frequently needed) feature out of
the way of accidental use (I'd class multi-selection as a feature for
advanced users).

Regards,
--Gary