[Sugar-devel] [SoaS] New SoaS Snapshot ready!

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 08:08:54 EST 2009

FYI the .vmdk in soas04.zip halts with no text right after GRUB
starts.  Any suggestions for kernel parameters to try?  Strawberry was
quite different- the root was specified by some kind of hash code, was
mounted rw (now it's ro) and the liveimage, quiet and rghb options
were set.  Blueberry has none of these.

Can we renamed soas04.zip to soas04virtualbox.zip in future builds?
It's confusing to me because .zip does not have any connection to
virtual machines.

Keep up the good work!

-Wade