No subject

Sun May 31 08:28:51 EDT 2009

schools, when we ship our next release in September. As this is a pretty
controlled environment, we should be able to get some automated statistics.
I'd love to hear some ideas on this. What could we install on the client
sugar sessions to track things... perhaps, programs being used, length of
time used, internet connectivity or not, etc. What I'm saying is, we could
build some kind of statistic tracking into the computers as long as its not
efficiency damaging or privacy violating...

kind regards,
David Van Assche

--

Pablo Picasso<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/p/pablo_picasso.html>
- "Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."

--0016e6d7ea6308c9ba04710ab5b5