No subject

Sun May 31 08:28:51 EDT 2009

*Next Steps* - Try some alternate file structures.

Create a Fedora Full Install USB Stick, restart it a bunch of times and see
if it does better. How much space will the Fedora Full Install take? Create
an Open Suse USB Stick, restart it multiple times and see if it fails. How
much space does it use?

I don't think we need to recruit expert help to do these next steps. If they
seem to solve most of our problems then I'm use one of these solutions in
Sept.  If they don't I'm going to try to get help to find another solution.

I could use your help creating a full install that is less then 2GB or
determining that that is not possible.

Thanks!

--
Caroline Meeks