[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [Marketing] [SoaS] Request for Artwork: Boot Screen

Caroline Meeks solutiongrove at gmail.com
Sat May 30 10:19:48 EDT 2009

Also we want major deployment to customize it, put their school name in.
Once we get inside a school we want it to be "their Sugar" or just "Their
Computer System" but its very important that they feel ownership, its not
just some program that they bought.  Things like a splash screen with the
school name can be a big help with that.

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 10:14 AM, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 9:15 AM, David Van Assche <dvanassche at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Yeah, this is also something that is relevant and usable across distros,
> so
> > lets try and make it distro agnostic....
> >
> > David
>
> Agreed, but we may want to provide some way for the distros to get
> some acknowledgement. Perhaps some distro-specific patch that can be
> applied to indicate their contribution, similar to the "Fedora Remix"
> embossment on the OLPC splash screen?
>
> -walter
>
> --
> Walter Bender