[Sugar-devel] [SoaS] New Snapshot: Updated Packages

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Fri May 29 14:05:28 EDT 2009

Hi everybody,

just a quick heads-up: I've built another snapshot yesterday, which
brings along updated packages from our SoaS yum repo.

* You're now able to install (manually) RPM Fusion packages again - it
failed before.

* It also includes the updated gstreamer-plugins-espeak package (now on
version 0.3.3)!

* For updates regarding the boot screen, please refer to this e-mail:
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2009-May/014696.html

As always, please report all the issues you encounter and make sure to
tag everything you want to get fixed in time for the next release with
the soas_linuxtag milestone. Here are the links:

* Live Image:
http://download.sugarlabs.org/soas/snapshots/2/Soas2-200905281544.iso

* Virtual Appliance:
http://download.sugarlabs.org/soas/appliances/soas2-20090528.zip