[Sugar-devel] Kartik - internship outside GSoC

kartik rustagi kashes911 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 14:36:18 EDT 2009

So its decided that I will be working on Groups, as was suggested by tomeu
earlier. I will be needing a Joining letter from Sugar. I mailed the blank
format in a previous mail. It will be great if its print out is taken,
filled and then a scanned copy mailed to me. Sugar can also provide its own
Joining Letter too (I will prefer if both can be done). If any thing is
required from my side, kindly let me know.
Also can any one please tell me how I should report my progress and who will
be my mentor?

Thank You

Regards
Kartik Rustagi