[Sugar-devel] [Marketing] Usage scenarios for Sugar?

Marten Vijn info at martenvijn.nl
Fri May 22 14:27:16 EDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-05-22 at 20:03 +0200, Sean DALY wrote:
> Hi everyone, we have been contacted by a monthly tech publication in
> Europe willing to devote several pages to Sugar in their summer issue!
>
> More specifically, advising parents how to download & run SoaS and do
> educational stuff with their kids during the summer holidays.
>

> Off the top of my head I suggested a scenario where Memorize is
> customized with family photos, a Turtle Art lesson, ...
>
> Suggestions please!

- a custom image with a jabebr config for german-holyday-jabber-server
- feedback at sugarlabs.org form
- cd image in the distribution
- collect holiday story's of kids in dailymotion / wiki
- German Language as default
- collect emailadresses for longterm support
- 3g support
- static version of dailymotion / german wikipedia on usb-drive
- photo/story contest.
- Having SugarCamp(ings) (Opencommunitycamp :) )

just 2ct,

Marten