[Sugar-devel] Simplifying sugar-jhbuild

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-devel at silbe.org
Fri May 22 08:41:00 EDT 2009

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 08:41:40PM +0200, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:

> No need to do that for all users, we can do it distro by distro. I
> think that each distro in jhbuild should have its maintainer, as
> Sascha cannot run all of them.
Currently I am (running an instance of all supported distros), but
you're totally right this doesn't scale well. For a start, a Mandriva
maintainer would be nice (currently the only distro we don't support,
but have a set of dependencies for).

> Also, maybe what we need is better documentation rather than big
> changes that bring new problems?
What kind of documentation are you thinking of?

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/