[Sugar-devel] LXDE to use transiflex

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Fri May 22 06:36:57 EDT 2009

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 3:57 PM, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> wonder if this means anything for us:
>
> http://blog.lxde.org/?p=336

Transifex is a web based tool that lets you upload PO files and
commits them for you (regardless of the underlying VCS). They have
much grander plans, but at the moment, I think much of it is still on
paper. We used to use Transifex at some point (around mid-2007), but
later we decided to switch to Pootle, since it lowers the barrier to
contribution significantly (and the functionality that was provided by
Transifex was already covered by Pootle - you can always do offline
translations and upload them).

-sdg-

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta