[Sugar-devel] Sharing to Groups

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Tue May 19 09:30:36 EDT 2009

ah great, would be nice to be able to take care of everything, but
think we have enough work on our hands, if we could get some other
people on board that are experienced moodle admins, that would be
great. thanks Martin... pasteing an invitation for help now to
forum...

kind regards,
David (Nubae) Van Assche