[Sugar-devel] OLPC Afghanistan Content Library

Sohaib Obaidi Ebtihaj sohaib at paiwastoon.com.af
Sun May 17 15:13:33 EDT 2009

Hi,
Now you can upload contents; activities, books, images, articles, games
and anything which you think to be useful for kid, its parents and for the
betterment of their quality of education, to our site's "Content Library".
Also you can suggest us useful contents and links, which we can put to the
site.
Simply register to the site and start uploading the contents.

We will appreciate your help for the promotion of Education in Afghanistan...

Comments, suggestions and critics are highly appreciated.

Thank You.
OLPC Afghanistan
info at olpc.af
http://www.olpc.af/