[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Sugar Digest 2009-05-11

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Mon May 11 14:12:40 EDT 2009

For many people, the easiest starting point for reporting tests of
SoaS is on the Wiki, at the appropriate subpage of
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/Getting_Involved, such
as
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/Getting_Involved/Testing/Soas-beta_20090423

Instructions for download, installation, and testing are provided there.

And Children are my nation.