[Sugar-devel] [Server-devel] backup : problem opening /library/users/XXXX/datastore-xxxxx/store

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed May 6 13:23:15 EDT 2009

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 4:52 PM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langhoff at gmail.com> wrote:
> Let's keep this on the list. Is that from a recent SoaS? The datastore
> storage format has changed then, and we need to add support to Moodle
> for it.
>
> More work! :-p

Done - not tested much -- the zipfile you've given me didn't have much data.
http://dev.laptop.org/git/users/martin/moodle.git/commit/?h=mdl19-xs&id=5f522dbef1878284d15ae2ef0872c8dd5caa1953

So I need your help in reporting whether it works well for your SoaS
clients. I assume you're already using my moodle branch, so a mere git
pull will get you the right code... ;-)

Note: It won't list "metadata-only" entries. If there's no 'data'
file, it's not listed.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions