[Sugar-devel] [KARMA] don't need an ide for js

Felipe López Toledo zer.subzero at gmail.com
Mon May 4 00:44:06 EDT 2009

Hi Bryan

>i don't see myself using aptana or another special ide. firebug + emacs
>are a perfect fit.
yes, you're right!

my early reason to use aptana was fast coding through the html assistant,
highlight and auto completion tool. one of the *good* things of aptana is
the inclusion (choose) of the javascript library (dojo, jquery, mootols,
etc)..
but, I felt like slow using it..

I just ended using gedit / kate + firebug

here is another tool like firebug (venkman from mozilla)
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/venkman/

currently reading about it at
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/venkman/venkman-walkthrough.html