No subject

Sat Mar 14 20:08:29 EDT 2009

own typical desktop activity even at around 3-4 fps (except for
gaming, but presumably this will be used primarily for relatively
low-motion educational software). At 4 fps, the MJPEG video stream,
with a 96 Kbps audio stream, comes out at around 0.5 Mbps. Using 20
Mbps, this stream could be broadcast to 40 users, which I assume is
around the upper limit of the number of students in the classroom.
Assuming fewer viewers, then higher framerates could be used. Would
this be a reasonable approach to limiting airtime usage with unicast
streams?