[Sugar-devel] Possible graphing activity

Jamie Boisture jamieboisture at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 14:32:33 EDT 2009

Hey I'm new to sugar development and I have been working on a graphing
activity.  This is something I think sugar definitely needs.  I have an
early but working version hosted on launchpad at
https://launchpad.net/pygrapher.  I was wondering if this is something that
is currently being worked on by someone else.  I am a senior in high school
and my school allows seniors to take the last three weeks off and work on a
job.  I have been approved to work on sugar development and I was just
wondering if this was something I should pursue.  I have been working on
timelapse, the bee program, for the last couple of months and I am just
trying to find a new project to work on.

Currently my program is using pygame embedded in a gtk drawing window.  I'm
not sure if this is a good way to do these graphics.  Any suggestions would
be very useful.

Thanks,
Jamie Boisture