[Sugar-devel] jhbuild error--pyabiword not found

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 20:35:21 EDT 2009

Possibly I have a hint, though not at this point a clue. ^_^ That
misspelled error message

root window unavailible (maybe another wm is running?)

is in matchbox code.

http://mlblog.osdir.com/handhelds.matchbox/2003-04/txtCzBE9NwYUV.txt

And Children are my nation.
http://earthtreasury.net/ (Edward Mokurai Cherlin)