[Sugar-devel] ideal flash activity to be remade as karma activity

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Fri Mar 27 10:32:40 EDT 2009

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 15:20, Benjamin M. Schwartz
<bmschwar at fas.harvard.edu> wrote:

> Bryan Berry wrote:
>> I would rather try titanium than xulrunner simply because I have the
>> vague perception that webkit is significantly faster than gecko. I don't
>> have any empirical evidence regarding this.
>
> I have no real perception that webkit is faster.

My view on this is that there's some healthy amount of competition
between webkit and mozilla and that the wisest thing may be to try to
use both.

But as Benjamin pointed out, there's no clear evidence that we should
chose one over the other, so we should make sure we keep the one that
is working for the foreseeable future.

Regards,

Tomeu