[Sugar-devel] Non-US non-XO keyboard (Was: "7 Meilen Stiefel" or New Soas-2 image available)

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 06:39:13 EDT 2009

Thanks Simon, I have read the thread but it seems to apply to XOs only

My Acer Aspire One has a French azerty keyboard and boots up SoaS-1
and SoaS-2, but I can't find a way for it to see the French keyboard
:-(

The Settings/Language sets the interface language not the keyboard mapping.

I can type my m's and dots from memory, but teachers will have a hard
time... any way to solve this, even manual config?

thanks

Sean