[Sugar-devel] "7 Meilen Stiefel" or New Soas-2 image available

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 19:34:34 EDT 2009

I confirm, I was able to boot that SoaS-2 image on an XO-1 and an Acer
Aspire One and despite having set 130 Mb of the 1 Gb stick for
persistent storage, the Journal told me on startup that it was full
even though i only had 2 items in it.

By the way does anyone know how to specify a French azerty keyboard
mapping with SoaS?

thanks

Sean