[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [Marketing] Do not open a new window for menu link on sugarlabs.org

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Thu Mar 26 19:27:53 EDT 2009

Carol,
Would you mind working with Fred on the wiki?  You have made a lot of
good suggestions.

The tension I am seeing is that Sugar Labs Veterans, who feel
comfortable editing the wiki, are immune to the mess. People coming to
the wiki for the first time say 'what a mess', but don't feel
comfortable changing things.

thanks
david