[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] ars technica

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 16:41:38 EDT 2009

I'm very pleased as well, one of our goals was to make Sugar Labs easy
to find and we are excellently referenced in Google, Google News, and
Google Blogs now - I check several times a day every day.

Another goal was to turn the tide of negative press and an article
like this is of course helpful in that regard.

Although I have mailed to nearly all of our targeted English and
French language journalists, I am still sending to targeted educators.

I am working on an article for OLPCNews to reach out to G1G1 owners to
try Sugar and help us with bug reports.

Please, if there is anyone who can help translating our press release
into Portugese, Italian, or any other language besides the four we had
at launch, I would be very grateful.

thanks

Sean
Marketing Coordinator