[Sugar-devel] ideal flash activity to be remade as karma activity

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Thu Mar 26 14:17:04 EDT 2009

Yes, Wade's assessment is correct.  As the number of moving pieces
increases linearly, the complexity and overhead increases
geometrically.

Google wants to keep things as simple as possible to increase the
chances success.

So, what is success?  Success is not necessarily a chuck of perfect code:)
Success is:
A clearly and well defined problem.
Clear objectives and methods of measuring success.
Open and transparent communication between the the student, mentor,
community and Google about progress towards success.

So, work together, work apart, it doesn't matter as long as each
project can be define and assessed independently:)

david