[Sugar-devel] ideal flash activity to be remade as karma activity

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 14:04:02 EDT 2009

> If the projects can be made to work 100% independently and yet still
> complement each other, then we are good.

That was the idea of my suggestion. 20% redundancy, 80% separate; with a
step of "choose whichever version of the redundant stuff is better" on day
X. If one side flakes out, the other side is not hurt; the only thing that
can happen is you can have to switch to presumably a better version of what
you already have after 2 weeks.

For this to work, you would not want the redundancy to be more than 10-20%
at the start; but I think it is consistent with Google's mandate.