[Sugar-devel] SoaS won't boot XO-1s?

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 11:30:56 EDT 2009

OK thanks Wade

If you can tell me just which image you have, I can try with that one.

Same behavior with the SD card in or out, and on the other XO with no
SD card at all.

Neither the SoaS-1 (March 5th), nor the SoaS-2 (March 21st) have a
'boot' directory, nor a '.fth' Forth script at all. If I stick one on,
will it boot?

I suspected this was the problem as I explored the sticks from the ok
prompt.... this is why we need some kind of integrity checker for a
"burned" stick, to check if anything is missing, or if the user has
monkeyed with files (Scout's honor I did not :-), or (say) the
timestamp of an x.org config file, etc.

thanks

Sean