[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [Announce] Sugar Labs wiki team 2009 launch meeting 30 March 2009 17:00 UTC (13:00 EDT, 10:00 PDT)

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Wed Mar 25 10:14:14 EDT 2009

The biggest gap in our wiki is scheduling and providing feedback on
meetings and events.

It must be:
1a. Easy for a team coordinator to scheudal a meeting.
1b. Easy for a participant to add items to the agenda.
2. Easy for a new participant to discover when meetings are held.
3.Easy to find and review meeting logs.

I was not able to come up with a solution which satisfied all four
conditions.  In fact some of my attempts ended up satisfying none of
them:)

S Page had some good ideas on how to accomplish this.

The second gap is keeping todo lists up to date.

Todo lists are how Sugar Labs communications what it is working on and
what needs work to new contributors.  But, they are current a pain to
keep up to date.

david