[Sugar-devel] [Server-devel] Fwd: Regarding adding a moodle plugin

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 07:25:32 EDT 2009

Well, thought that your workflow was to

1 - use activity X to create / get the document to print
2 - hit a "print" button or option in the Journal - this creates a PDF
3 - go to Browse.xo and visit the "Local schoolserver" which shows the Moodle UI
4 - find the "print" page, and upload the PDF to it

with an xmlrpm point of entry, we cut #3 and #4. And we can pass the
appropriate credentials to moodle, avoiding it askingfor a username
and password.

Having the webbased "upload files to print" UI will be needed as a
fallback for users (teachers or others in the schools) that use a
non-XO / non-Sugar laptop and need to print.

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions