[Sugar-devel] VMWare?

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 10:43:19 EDT 2009

I do pretty much all my Sugar development on VMs running under Windows
XP.  I primarily use VMware but have used QEMU a bit too.

Sebastien has been producing Virtual Appliance images for the recent
releases which (mostly) work fine with VMware, VirtualBox, Parallels,
etc.

http://download.sugarlabs.org/soas/appliances/

Note that the 15 March version is good (works fine) but the 21 March
version does not boot (should maybe be deleted?).

-Wade