[Sugar-devel] [Gsoc] SWF Sugar

KSChan mr.kschan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 08:16:05 EDT 2009

Greetings,
Thx Jameson for clarifying ^^ I further get a few questions in mind.

1. question on Karma...
I'm not quite familiar with webkit (although I always use it ^^") Does
webkit already support the html 5 draft ?
And, can someone clarify for me that ... Is the project Karma aims to
develop a run-time environment so that it can renders html5 + js created
activity (which does not start a browser activity) on top of sugar?

2. question on Imporved Read Activity...
After reading the message on
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2009-March/012821.html, is it
aims to modify the current Read activity so that it merge the functions of
Read and ReadEText?? Or, even fork a new "Read" so that it identifies when
to use Read engine and when to use ReadEText.

3. question on Improved Imageviewer...
Does current Sugar implementation allows BT like peer2peer communication?
Does the image sharing only does a point2point file transfer?

Many thanks =]

kschan.