[Sugar-devel] Out of date wiki.sugarlabs.org pages

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 23:23:11 EDT 2009

These Page-Flagging Templates are available on wiki.sugarlabs.org,
http://wiki. <http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Category:PageFlaggingTemplate>
sugarlabs <http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Category:PageFlaggingTemplate>
.org/go/Category:<http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Category:PageFlaggingTemplate>
PageFlaggingTemplate<http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Category:PageFlaggingTemplate>
.

Probably, {{Dated}} would work for the situation below.

A link to the category page has been added to the
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Wiki_Team/Resources
page that can be reached by clicking the [Wiki help] quick link on the
sidebar.  The link is at the end of the Editing, Basics section.

  --Fred