[Sugar-devel] GSoC wiki hierarchy?

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 17:06:06 EDT 2009

It seems like GSoC applications are an instance where Wiki hierarchy
would serve us well.

Right now we have entries like
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/File_Sharing_Utility.

Can we move all the applications to Google Summer of Code
2009/<Application name>?

I want to avoid situations where pages that we plan to archive at the
end of GSoC 2009 continue to exist at the top level namespace,
confusing users and developers who fail to notice the category.  The
wiki.laptop.org site was littered with GSoC 2008 applications that
were never approved or started, yet looked just like active projects.

Best,
Wade