[Sugar-devel] GSoC idea: Chart/graph-making activity

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 10:27:24 EDT 2009

Implementing a whole spreadsheet is a big enough chore. We do really care
about collaboration, but I would advise you to limit your ambitions to
something achievable, so worrying too much about collaboration right now is
not vital.

Your job right now is to look under the hood and ask questions about the
three approaches Benjamin Schwarz (bemasc) mentioned, decide which one you'd
prefer to work with, and figure out a plan of work. We'd be happy to answer
questions, but you're going to have to get your hands dirty and use your own
judgement, I think. When you choose your plan of attack, that will help you
get a mentor who shares similar interests.

Cheers,
Jameson