[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2009 - Sugarize a Kde-edu Applicatioon

Jain Basil Aliyas jainbasil at fedoraproject.org
Sun Mar 22 12:05:25 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am Jain Basil Aliyas, a Computer Science Engineering Student and I am
currently contributing for Kde-Edu Project Kstars. As a GSoc Enthusiast, i
would like to sugarize the new project Step. Step is an Interactive Physics
Simulation Application which can help kids a lot to excel in Physics. I am
able to handle C, C++, Qt, Python fluently and I hope my contributions to
Kstars can help me a lot in this regard. Kindly convey your opinions.

Regards
Jain Basil Aliyas

--
http://jainbasil.wordpress.com