[Sugar-devel] tokenized text fields?

Eben Eliason eben at laptop.org
Fri Mar 20 19:12:06 EDT 2009

These aren't implemented anywhere, as far as I know. I don't know if
GTK itself has something similar which we could subclass, or if we're
on our own.  These fields would play a huge role in making tagging
more natural and less time consuming, so I'd welcome anyone who wants
to take on the task.  It might be something that upstream would
welcome, too.

- Eben