[Sugar-devel] How to build from source?

Ivan Pulido mefistofeles87 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 03:36:58 EDT 2009

Hey Sascha, I made the list of dependencies for ArchLinux based on the
sysdepends for Mandriva (as Tomeu advised). It's attached to this mail, and
some dependencies were not found inside arch repos (maybe included in other
packages or ahve different names?). Anyway take a look and let me know if
you need something else. For now Im going to sleep and try building sugar
tomorrow if I have the time. Bye.

--
Ivan Pulido
Estudiante de Física