[Sugar-devel] Regarding GSoC'09 projects (Educational toolkit and VideoChat activity)

Deepank Gupta deepankgupta at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 14:37:14 EDT 2009

Hi,

There has been a renewed interest in Educational Toolkit and I want to take
up the work on Educational Toolkit as a GSoC Student for this summers. I
have earlier worked on it and the system design is presented at:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Projects/Educational_toolkit . The current
code-base of the project is hosted at :
http://code.google.com/p/educationaltoolkit/source/checkout though the code
doesnt do much now.

I am looking forward to hearing from the community as to how they would like
to take the project to take shape, things they would like implemented, key
features and criticism of the design will be appreciated. This will all help
in refining the requirements and design thereby leading to a good proposal
at my end.

I have some software development and design experience and have worked in
Python, PyGTK, Sugar and GSoC as a student before.

Looking forward to the feedback,
Deepank