[Sugar-devel] Sugar Labs

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Wed Mar 18 22:49:43 EDT 2009

I have spent time playing w/ opencroquet but not seaside. They are both
great projects but are very academically focused (sorry bertf!) and have
tiny communities.

I think a GSoC project focusing on creating an AJAX sugar app is a great
way to go forward. Getting it to work w/ a popular IDE is a separate and
less important probelm.