[Sugar-devel] [ANNOUNCE] SugarPlatform-0.84.0 on Caixa Mágica the Magellan project

Paulo Trezentos Paulo.Trezentos at caixamagica.pt
Wed Mar 18 06:31:28 EDT 2009

Hi Aleksey and all,

We have tested with success the new version of the packages.
In this moment, we are focused in get Sugar to work as a collaborative
tool for the classroom.
I believe this would turn Sugar in a "killer application" for Magallaen
in Linux Caixa Mágica Mag and people would start to install it in large
scale.

The idea is to put Sugar to communicate with WiFi (ad-hoc) and Telepathy.
If I remember correctly, it is needed DBUS 1.1. Any other hint?
Pedro Pessoa is the person responsible for this task.

Thank you.