[Sugar-devel] Template:Sucrose

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 08:22:29 EDT 2009

I created a template in the wiki to store the version number of the
latest Sucrose. You can use in pages that are intended to reference
the current version. We may want to consider additional templates for
distinguishing between stable and experimental.

You can use it as follows (added to the top of the Sucrose/0.82 page.

'''Note:''' The most current version of Sucrose is {{Sucrose}}. Please
review the release notes
[[Development_Team/Release/Releases/Sucrose/{{Sucrose}}|here.]]

-walter
--
Walter Bender
Sugar Labs