[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Video chat contact

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu Mar 12 05:59:42 EDT 2009

[cc += sugar-devel@, morgs, guillaume]

Christoph Derndorfer wrote:
> after several attempts I finally managed to get the Video Chat activity
> (http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Video_Chat) working so Freemor and I could
> talk for a little while.
>
> However we also ran into a couple of very odd issues, e.g. my Video Chat
> instance disappeared from the frame as soon we were connected, however
> audio still worked and Freemor was able to see the feed from my camera.
>
> Anyway, now I was wondering who to contact wrt these issues, the wiki
> page doesn't seem to contain any contact information and the Trac
> entries also only point to a somewhat generic sounding Collabora account.

Did you get any answer, Christoph?  The developers are more likely
to spot technical questions like this if you Cc sugar-devel at .

Morgs and Guillaume seem to have worked on it over 6 months ago:
  http://dev.laptop.org/git/projects/video-chat-activity/

--
   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
 \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://www.sugarlabs.org/