[Sugar-devel] Home Activity resume issues still in Soas2-200903061846?

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Thu Mar 12 00:28:19 EDT 2009

Hi folks,

Just wondered if the auto resume from home is meant to be fixed now in
Soas2-200903061846? I saw the patches from Tomeu go past quite a while
ago. For me in Soas2-200903061846 it's still causing duplicate
instances of an activity rather than actually switching the the
existing instance. An rpm -q sugar says:

	sugar-0.84.0-1.fc11.i586

Hopefully just something broken with F11 (maybe dbus? I'm guessing
badly).

Regards,
--Gary