[Sugar-devel] administrator / user questions

Marten Vijn info at martenvijn.nl
Wed Mar 11 07:23:47 EDT 2009

Hi,

May these question on the wrong list: but looking at
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/listinfo/ this could be the place.

(intro about me below)

My questions:
- could/will be there be a way to change the FLUKS password in the GUI?
- for mass deployments (or shop) setting a onetime FLUKS passwd would be
handy, espacially if such could be done from the script.
- should I post/discuss feature requests here or post them as bugs?

Background:

My name is Marten, I am a user of Sugar on a Stick and selling
sticks/cf-image for (non tech-)common people. Parts of my income
(time/money is spend on FLOSS project. My focus is on creating
infrastructure for kids on school based on FLOSS. My background is a
unix sysadmin, but I am not a developer in c++ or python.

My current project goal is 30 kids on a mediawiki using soas in may-june
2009.

read more on http://martenvijn.nl

kind regards,

Marten