[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [SoaS-2] Feature Complete? Another Snapshot.

Mike Lee curiouslee at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 01:36:25 EST 2009

I just tried this on an Intel Classmate 3 (2goPC) with Windows XP Home.
Booting from a Kingston DataTraveler 2GB USB drive gets through the Fedora
progress bar. Screen goes black and stalls with this line in upper left and
a blinking underscore cursor on the next line:

r8169 0000:02:00.0 PCI INT A disabled
_

I will test on the Asus EeePC 701, Classmate 2 and a UMPC tomorrow.

Mike